Clubhouse Members are entitled to use the Club and all its amenities but with restricted golfing rights as set out below. Clubhouse Members will not be entitled to attend or vote at General Meetings of the Club.
Clubhouse Members enjoy the following benefits of their membership :
• Two complimentary rounds of golf (18 holes) annually.
• Eight rounds of golf annually at the reduced rate of 50% of the green fee applying on the day per 18 holes when using your concessionary vouchers. These vouchers are not transferable. Green fees will be accepted on any day of the week except when a competition is in progress.
• You may bring along a guest for the reduced green fee of 75% of the green fee applying on the day Monday to Friday.
• Access to the Club’s excellent restaurant facilities throughout the week.
• The Social Committee organises a varied programme of events throughout the year, details of which are posted in advance in the Clubhouse. You may attend all such functions.
• You may avail of all other Clubhouse facilities including the Bar, Snooker Room and Professional Shop plus the option to hire our Meeting Rooms or to hold a function in the Clubs Function Area.
• Access to the Club’s very impressive practice facilities including the practice range and the putting and chipping greens which are all adjacent to the Clubhouse. Baskets of practice balls are available from the external locker room at special rates for Members.
• Inclusion in the Club’s Social Supplement Scheme which will enable you to purchase drink at a significantly reduced price. The current Social Supplement contribution for Clubhouse Members is €100. This amount can be topped up throughout the year. Each Clubhouse Member will be given a Members Card as part of the scheme and this card can be used in both the restaurant and the bars.
• Use of the golf buggies at the reduced rate applying to other Members.
• You are welcome to play in the mini-mixed 9-hole competitions normally played on Friday evenings during the main golfing season.
The annual subscription and charges for Clubhouse Members are as follows :
Click here to download a membership application form. If you have a query regarding any of our options please contact our General Manager, Alan Threadgold, on (01) 2763200 ext. 5 or click here to e-mail the General Manager with your enquiry.