Full Ordinary Membership.
Full Ordinary Members of Bray Golf Club are entitled to avail of all the amenities of the Club and to attend and vote at General Meetings of the Club.
Currently we are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to join this progressive Club as a Full Ordinary Member for the sum of €5,000 inclusive of the first years Annual Subscription, Insurance and Association (GUI/ILGU) Levies, but exlcusive of Social Levy. We have a range of payment options available to you relating to the payment of the Entrance Fee and the Annual Charges. These include the payment of the Entrance Fee (a) over a period of 5 years by monthly instalments; (b) six annual payments of equal instalments or (c) payment can be made in one lump sum. We also have an instalment (Direct Debit) scheme available to Members to pay their annual charges over a period of 10 months.
Full Ordinary Members of Bray Golf Club enjoy the following benefits of their membership :
• Competitions : A Full Ordinary Member who has an official GUI handicap will be allowed to participate in competitions throughout the week.
• Casual Golf : Full Ordinary Members may play casual golf throughout the week subject to timesheet availability.
• Invitation & Open Competitions : Full Ordinary Members who have an official GUI handicap may enter Open Competitions in Bray Golf Club and invite guests to play with them.
• Member Guests : Full Ordinary Members are entitled to invite guests to play casual golf with them at Member Guest Rates throughout the week subject to timesheet availability.
• Buggy Hire : Full Ordinary Members are entitled to avail of Member Rates in relation to the hire of buggies.
• "Be Our Guest at 10 of the Best" : Bray Golf Club participates in the Be Our Guest at 10 of the Best promotion which involves 10 Clubs in Co. Wicklow. This enables you and 3 friends to play any one of the other 9 courses at their Member Guest Rate. Through the promotion we are trying to encourage our own Members to support each other’s Clubs when they are playing casual golf away from their own Club.
The 9 other courses participating in the scheme are as follows :
• Glen of the Downs
Subject to availability you will be able to book within 14 days of the required date but you must advise the Club that you wish to avail of the "Be our Guest at 10 of the Best !" promotion at the time of booking. You will also be required to present your GUI/ILGU Smartcard as proof of your membership. In general the promotion applies to weekday golf however some of the Clubs may at their discretion permit players to avail of same at weekends.
The annual subscription and charges for Full Ordinary Members are as follows :
|Social Levy||€ 150|
|Insurance ||€ 20|
|GUI / ILGU Levy||€ 19 / € 28|
Click here to download a membership application form. If you have a query regarding any of our options please contact our General Manager, Alan Threadgold, on (01) 2763200 ext. 5 or click here to e-mail the General Manager with your enquiry.